POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : that color!! : Re: that color!! - Not Impressed. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: that color!! - Not Impressed.
From: Rick
Date: 8 Jul 1999 14:51:08
Message: <3784f31c@news.povray.org>
> here is a little program a buddy of mine made for me to help me find
> just the right color it out puts handy color code just for pov like so
> "color rgb <0.xxx,0.xxx,0.xxx>" it had a very fine slider bar and it's
> very helpful if you're downloading it ppppleeasssseee post a reply or
> something even if it's blank i would just like to see how many people
> try out this little wonder :)
>
> RESPOND IF YOU DOWNLOAD

Thanks for that, I blindly pick up these newsgroups with my email evey day,
and have to pay for my time online, I only get one binaries group, and thats
the images one.

PLEASE in future post to the correct group, second zip the file up, and
finally try to make your subject line a bit more descrrptive.

apart from that, isnt 400k a bit of overkill for a color picker?

Rick